Auto VIP Sales Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with GDPR legislation. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and GDPR guidelines.
Auto VIP Sales Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Title
- Vehicle Details including Vehicle Registration, Make, Model, Mileage, lease, service, history, selling dealership and any other vehicle related information as required
- Contact information including phone number and email address, along with any other information which you voluntarily supply
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To Perform security checks to prevent fraudulent activity and detect criminal actions
- Responding to any claims made against us
- For compliance with any legal, regulatory or governance obligations
- Auto VIP Sales Ltd may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may, at our discretion, share your information with a Credit Reference Agency (CRA). More information can be found at the following address: https://www.callcredit.co.uk/legal-information/bureau-privacy-notice
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.